I am here with a pretty card I made for dear Mia's 4th Blogaversary over at Craftartista. She not only has a challenge, but some lovely blog candy for each of the participants! So sweet and generous!!
I used Mia's gorgeous Mandala #26 for my card.....one of the many beautiful Freebies on her blog. I colored the mandala with Spectrum Noir markers and added white gel pen highlights, Wink of Stella sparkle (not really visible in this photo), and Nuvo drop accents.
Other supplies used include:
Unity - "I hope you feel beautiful today" from I Hope You Feel Beautiful
Versafine Ink in Smokey Gray
Darice - Stripes (5"x7") embossing folder - retired
Thank you for taking a look at my card. Congratulations to Mia on her 4th Blogaversary!! You are the sweetest!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftartista 4th Blogoversary - Use a Freebie Mandala
2. CARDZ-TV AG Challenge #141
3. Word Art Weeks #493-494 - AG
4. Double Trouble - It's You Day Thing 1 - Girly Card, Thing 3 - Embellishments (Nuvo drops, white gel accents)
5. Allsorts - Any Celebration (not birthday) - Celebrating a Blogaversary
6. Get Ready for STAMPlorations Spring Fling Party
7. STAMPlorations Spring Fling Linky Party