Thursday, June 30, 2022

June Rudolph Days - Graphic 45 Twelve Days of Christmas

 


Hi, Friends......

I just can't seem to get on my blog very much anymore, but I am still playing occasionally with my Graphic 45 collections.  This week I got out my Twelve Days of Christmas collection and worked on making 5 x 7 cards with the large cutaparts.   I am squeaking this card in to the June Rudolph Days challenge before the gates close this evening.  


Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 - Twelve Days of Christmas collection
Solid cardstock
Ribbon from stash

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card!  Thank you for stopping by.


Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1.  June Rudolph Days
2.  Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2226 - AG
3.  DL.Art June Linky Party

4 comments:

  1. Pretty Christmas card and great way to use cutaparts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely delightful and thanks for joining us at June's Rudolph Days Challenge, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis