Saturday, February 22, 2014

BIG THANKS

Hello to each of you!!  This afternoon I am posting a card I sent to Sabrina Alery thanking her for the super-duper box of stash prizes she sent me a while back.  If you haven't visited her blog:  The Honor Roll, you really should stop by.  She has wonderful projects and tips. 


I wanted to make a thank you card using items she had sent me.  As you see, my photography is quite poor here, but I hope you get the idea!

I absolutely loved this paper she included and built the card around it.  I hardly ever use big alphas, but I made the plunge and used these luscious velvety flocked chocolate letters for the greeting.  So glad I did.  It's good for me to stretch and jump out of my cat bed sometimes!!  I used these yummy Prima flowers she sent me, also. 

All in all, this is a very different style for me and I was surprised at how much I liked it.

Thank you, again, Sabrina!!

<3
Janis






CAT STATUS UPDATE:
What are the cats doing right now???

Everyone seems to be dozing peacefully.  Whew!  This morning I came into the kitchen to find the drawer holding the plastic wrap and foil etc. pried open about 8 inches.  Fortunately, nothing seemed to be torn up.  Andromeda was probably the culprit!

2 comments:

  1. That paper really is beautiful and those big alphas are a great contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper and the flocked letters. The flowers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis