Hello to everyone.....
Today I am sharing a sweet and simple card. I am entering this in the Great Impressions February Floral Images Challenge. I made this card to thank Great Impressions Stamps for sending me these lovely stamps in a prize. They were extras that I was not expecting. Aren't they just adorable???? I think the Pocket Full of Posies (#H229S) (that is MY name for it, not one that was on the package!) might be discontinued, but the Large Hello stamp is still in their online catalog.
This card was super-easy and fun to make:
1. I splattered some Hero Arts Neon Pink Ink Spray (part of a prize from them...THANK YOU!!) on my white cardstock and let dry. Cover surroundings while splattering!! :)
2. Next I stamped my pocket image over the splatters using my Staz-On Jet Black Ink Pad.
3. Next I stamped my Hello image and heat-embossed it in white on the black cardstock. Then I trimmed it into a banner shape and set it aside for a few moments.
4. I matted the white card front onto black cardstock and then mounted it all onto the white card base.
5. Lastly, I mounted my Hello banner on my card front with Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares in black.
I'm glad I kept to the black and white with bright pink accents for this card. I think it really lets the pocket and floral details in this super-cute image take center stage.
That's all for this morning. Have a glorious day!!
I also am linking this card up for these challenges:
1. House of Cards: February Challenge #2: Color and/or Photo + CAS or Classic Inspiration in the CAS class.
2. Pumpkin Spice: Challenge #60 - Flowers
I also linked this up to the Great Impressions 2014 Customer Gallery.