"Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."
It has finally arrived!!! My 100th post and my 50 Follower Double Giveaway!!!!!
Okay, here's the deal. I was already getting a package of goodies ready for my 50 Follower Giveaway, when I suddenly realized I was also close to my 100th Post. Well, I couldn't let that pass without a giveaway, too, could I????? No way!!
So I contacted Trish at Ribbon Roll Control. You
She is giving away one of her wonderful Ribbon Roll Control units in either size (regular or petite) to a lucky winner here. I have one of these and I L-O-V-E it!!! The unit holds lots of ribbon with no dowel, so you don't have to take apart the whole contraption to get the roll you want. The tough clear plastic is super-durable and never feels like it will come apart, even if I hold it by one corner. The best part.....the cats have left it alone! Ha. Here's a picture of what you can win (ribbon not included):
So I have TWO GIVEAWAYS!!!! And you can enter both of them on this very post by leaving a comment.
HERE ARE THE RULES
To enter both Giveaways for my Grab-Bag of Goodies AND the Ribbon Roll Control:
- 1. Leave a comment on THIS post telling me what you like best about my blog.....my cat quotes, my cat pictures, my awful photography, my pretty cards, or my witty repartee. Ha.
- 2. Extra entry for becoming a follower of my blog with Google Friend Connect, using the thingy in the sidebar. Leave a comment and tell me that you joined up and what your username is. If you are already among the 51 elite followers, please leave a post telling me so and what your username is.
- 3. Extra entry for subscribing by email, using the other thingy in the sidebar. Leave a comment to let me know you subscribe, or already do.
- 4. Extra entry for Following me on Twitter, using still the other thingy in the sidebar. Leave a comment telling me what name you use for tweeting.
- 5. Entries are open for one week. All comments must be posted by 11:59 pm PDT on Thursday, Sept. 4, 2014.
Okay, how fun is all that???? Hope you are as excited about my giveaways as I am!!!
Have a lovely day!!!