|We have a few cats with this "don't talk to me" attitude! lol....|
I am back with another project that I made for the Winnie & Walter August Color Combo Challenge. Look at the wonderful color palette Heather chose this month:
This time I made a card and coordinating gift bag. I recently purchased the We R Memory Keepers - Gift Bag Punch Board. I love it! The maximum width of the gift bags it makes is less than 4 inches, but you can make them as tall as you wish. They are plenty big enough for small gifts and treats.
I also had lots of fun using my Winnie & Walter - True Multifaceted Star Cutaways die set for this gift set.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - True Multifaceted Star Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway dieWaffle Flower - On My Mark stamp set
Versafine Ink - Black Onyx
We R Memory Keepers - Gift Bag Punch Board
Ribbon from my stash
Hope you enjoyed seeing my projects. I love that making gift bags also helps me to use some of my larger scraps!!
Thank you for stopping by!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter August Color Combo Challenge
2. HeARTful Stamping Challenge - Anything Goes + A Stamp
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
4. DL.Art August Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Die Cut Divas August Challenge - Anything Goes (use a die cut or embossing folder)
6. Card Mania Challenge #95 - Party
7. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #296-297 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
8. Cardz-TV Anything Goes #9
9. Crop Stop August Challenge #31 - Use brands that CS carries (I used We R Memory Keepers and Tombow Mono Glue)