I am here with an entry into the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month. The featured set is Sugar Rush, which Shay encourages us to use if we have it. I don't own it, so I took inspiration from one of the DT cards HERE. I love how Heather used a trio of cupcakes and scalloped panels.
For my card, I used some fun Dollar Store cupcake felt stickers. As you know, the quality of merchandise at your LDS (local dollar store) isn't always the highest, but you can get some really good deals on cute craft items if you happen in on the right day! The icing pieces on these felties is thin and the dark felt background shows through a little bit, giving a dingy appearance. I remedied this by piling on glitter and sequins! Love that sparkle....YUM!!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Big Hugs with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Versafine ink - Onyx Black
Sizzix - TH Texture Fades - Sparkles embossing folder
Glitter and sequins from my stash
Hope you enjoyed my sparkly card! Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter Rerun #22 - Sugar Rush
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper August Challenge
3. CardzTV - Anything Goes #10
4. Die Cut Divas August Challenge - Anything Goes (use a die cut or embossing folder)
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #296-297 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
6. Card Mania Challenge #95 - Party
7. Day Dreamer Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
8. The House that Stamps Built Repeat Impressions A2317 - Anything Goes