I'm here with a festive gold and black Christmas card I made for Scrappy Mo's November Rudolph Days Challenge. I was inspired to use these colors by the dazzling black and gold card by Vanessa over at the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month. Hers featured a chalkboard style card with that wonderful translucent half-erased look. I tried to imitate that look using vellum on my card.
I used the Viva la Verve November Sketch.
Products used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (for black background panel)
Stamper's Anonymous - TH Christmas Miracle
Gold embossing powder
DCWV Foiled Vellum Stack
Holographic Washi tape
Core'dinations - Black Cat Cardstock
Shimmery ribbon from stash
Thank you for stopping by today. I appreciate your visits and kind words so much!! Have a lovely week.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. November Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's - Anything Goes Christmas
2. Viva la Verve - November Sketch Challenge
3. Winnie & Walter - Rerun Challenge #25 Merry and Bright
4. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #22
5. Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper November Challenge - Use patterned paper
6. The Male Room Challenge #64 Use Vellum
7. The House That Stamps Built - N2217 Anything Goes
8. All Sorts Challenge Week 443 - Inspired by Winter or Christmas Song - My card is inspired by "Jolly Old St. Nicholas"
9. The Ribbon Girls - November Any Image Challenge
10. Get Creative Challenges #64 - Holidays