Here I am with one more card for the the Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge for this month. I have Christmas Community Bell and Choir Concerts this week, so I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze another project in this challenge before the gate closes. But I want to get this one in before I have to get dressed up for tonight. :)
This time I drew inspiration from Lydia's card with its fabulously festive stamped background. I hardly ever stamp my own backgrounds....(except for W&W challenges!)....so it is a fun change from my usual layers upon layers. Well, as you see, I did still managed to do sooooooooome layering. :) I even added a sprinkle of stars this time, too!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (scalloped background)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (straight-edge rectangle panel)
Winnie & Walter - In Bloom: Hollie's Festive Florals stamp set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Joy Cutaway die
DCWV Glittered Cardstock
Tiny Gold Star confetti from my stash
Ribbon from stash
Thank you so much for stopping by. Your visits and comments make my day!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Walter - Rerun Challenge #25 Merry and Bright
2. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Star Light, Star Bright
3. The Ribbon Girls - November Any Image Challenge
4. All Sorts Challenge Week 443 - Inspired by Winter or Christmas Song - My card is inspired by "Joy to the World"
5. Cardz-TV Anything Goes Challenge #23
6. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Word Art Wednesday Week 310-311 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
8. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #361 - AG Christmas, optional twist: Doily
9. Uniko Challenge #44 - Christmas