I am back with another card for the Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week Challenges where we are invited to make cards inspired by the wonderful design team creations.
The designers used Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh Studio Felicity products, but that wasn't required for us to participate.
I was inspired by Mayuri's card in this post. I love her brightly-colored birdies on the black and white floral background.
Here is Mayuri's lovely card ------>
I didn't have birds, but I did have butterflies and some black and white patterned paper that I used.
Here's my take.
I apologize for the TERRIBLE photo. Not only did one of the shiny silver butterflies reflect the orange shirt I was wearing, but the entire thing just did not photograph in focus. Arrrgh. That's why I am keeping the size so much smaller than I usually have on my posts. But it is what it is.... (sigh)
Supplies used include:
Bo Bunny patterned paper
Sentiment stamp from my stash
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Butterflies and sequins from my stash
Scraps from my stash for sentiment panel and matting
Splatters of Dylusions Ink Spray in Pomegranate Seed
Thank you so much for coming to visit. Your kindness brightens my day!! :)
1. Winnie & Walter Share the Love Week - Day 3
2. Butterfly Spot Challenge #52 - Butterfly plus F is for Fancy Folds and/or Fuchsia (I only am doing the fuchsia part)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
4. Stamplorations Theme and/or Sketch Challenge - Stamp and Splatter (I used Dylusions ink spray to splatter my background, but it is hard to see in this photo.)
5. Penny Black at All Sorts April Challenge - Birthdays
6. DL.Art April Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
7. Southern Ridge Trading Co April Challenge - Anything Spring (Butterflies are spring-y to me!)
8. Wow Embossing April Challenge: Anything Goes, Use Heat Embossing (I heat embossed my sentiment.)