|Ahhhhhh.....Sunshine! How I have missed you.|
I am here with a last-minute entry into Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge. Seems like I have spent most of my crafting time in the last week trying to catch up with things that got away from me while I was sick!! The theme for the Butterfly Challenge this fortnight is Butterfly(ies) plus F is for Faux and/or the color Jasmine.
(It is such an education playing along with Mrs. A's challenges because she often has a color I have never heard of.......Jasmine????? Am I the only one that didn't know the color Jasmine is a creamy yellow hue? Fortunately, she gave us a description....and some lovely inspiration!)
For my card, I used a filmy yellow butterfly (from a dollar store package of three) and some dies to make faux buttons for embellishments.
Other supplies used include:
Poppystamps - Button Oval die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Darice - Cloudy Sky embossing folder
Martha Stewart Edger Punch - Doily Lace
Scraps from my stash
Did you like my sunny card? I can hardly wait for some warm weather!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly(ies) plus F is for Faux and/or the color Jasmine
2. Unstampabelles #68 - Layering and Borders (no stamping)
3. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
4. DL.Art May Linky Challenge - Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Great Outdoors
6. Allsorts Week 413 - Embossing