Here I am with another card for the 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop.
Quite some time ago (I just checked...it was FOUR years ago!!) my crafty pal and coffee enthusiast, D.Ann at D.Ann's Crafting Whims, sent me a coffee prize that included some super-fun "Cafe Presse" napkins. I always wanted to decoupage one onto cardstock to use as a card background and I finally did it....4 years later!!! (I am so ashamed!)
I am following the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #414 today. The simple design is perfect for my card.
I didn't want to put too much over the fun coffee press background image, so I tucked doilies around the edge and placed a simple heat-embossed sentiment strip with lace across the panel. A few snowflakes add to the wintery feel. I love the crinkly texture of the delicate napkin paper decoupaged onto the card!!
Supplies used include:
Cafe Press napkin panel
Mod Podge - Matte Finish
Unity - "Let it Snow" from One of a Kind Winter
Versafine ink in Majestic Blue
Clear embossing powder
Doodlebug - Mini Doilies
Snowflake sequins from stash
Lace ribbon from stash
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my card. It's not a very Christmasy winter image, but this will be made into a Christmas card with the inside sentiments. It's cold and clear today here in Idaho...so winter is on my mind. We don't have very much snow left at the moment, but it is sure crunchy outside!! Stay warm, everyone!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. 2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers Hop
2. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #414
3. Crafty Hazelnut's December Patterned Paper Challenge
4. Creative Fingers Challenge #154 - Anything Goes
5. TCP Tuesday #352 - Winter Holiday
6. DL.ART December Linky Challenge
7. Simon Says Stamp Work-it Wednesday November Challenge - Ho Ho Holiday
8. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - 'B' is for....Blue
9. Visions of Sugarplums Challenge #1 - Christmas/Winter
10. Double Trouble Challenge#16 - Winter/Holiday - I did all three things!! Thing One: Embossing (my sentiment is heat embossed) Thing Two: Entering at Three Amigos, Thing Three: Included snow on my card. YAY!!!
11. Three Amigos Challenge #21 - Christmas/Winter/Holiday
12. Crop Stop December Link Party #46 - Anything Goes w/ product from brand CS carries (I used Tsukineko Versafine Ink and Core'dinations cardstock, Plaid Mod Podge)
13. Christmas Cards All Year Round December Challenge - AG Christmas
14. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #414 - AG Christmas opt use stickers
15. Tuesday Throwdown Challenge #420 - AG
16. Dare2BArtzy December Challenge - Winter
17. ABC Christmas - Y is for Your Favorite Thing (I LOVE Snow!!)
18. Joy Clair Dec/Jan Challenge - Mood Board (Winter Wonderland) or Anything Goes