Thursday, May 30, 2019
65th Wedding Anniversary
I am struggling to get this card blogged because of my injured hand.....sprained my fingers when I fell and bent three fingers completely backwards trying to catch myself. YOWCH!! Talk about a hand that is painfully swollen and black and blue!!! Ugh. I don't recommend it.
A very special couple at church is celebrating their 65th Wedding Anniversary this weekend. WOW.... SIXTY-FIVE YEARS together...what a blessed milestone!!! So.....despite a messed up hand, I just had to make a card for them. It had to be simple because of my injury, but I love how it turned out.
Sorry I can't dig up links to the supplies, but I used some American Crafts glittered numbers and puffy hearts, DCWV paper, and Sizzix dies for the gold frame.
Hope you enjoyed seeing it and I hope they like it!! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers for my hand.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Frame It
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
3. Through the Craft Room Door - AG (week of May 28)
4. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
5. Unstampabelles May Challenge - To Have and To Hold
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #388-389
7. CARDZ-TV AG Challenge #90
8. Double D Challenges - Frames