Hi, Friends and Coffee Lovers......
I'm here with a sweet card for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
This is such a fun event with sooooooooo many activities and participants that sometimes I feel overwhelmed by it all and just hide in my craft room until it's all over. This year I am truly hiding in my craft room....(door is CLOSED!! lol)....but I made a card for the festivities. Who knows....I might even make another!! :)
I am using the pretty colors from the MFT Color Challenge:
And I used the sketch from Power Poppy:
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Purrfect with Evelin T Designs stamp set
Tsukineko - Memento Ink in London Fog
Distress Markers for watercoloring
Canson - Mixed Media Paper
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Chipboard heart from stash (that Karen L. sent me a long time ago! 💗)
DCWV patterned paper scraps from stash
Hope you liked this adorable pair of kitties in the coffee cup. Enjoy the hop!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop
2. MFT Color Challenge #116
3. Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Sketch
4. SUYP Challenge 41 - Furrything Goes
5. Lost Coast Challenge #75 - Begins with B -Both kitties are in a Big cup with Blue as one of the colors.
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #351 - Use Snippets
7. Crafty Hazelnut's May Patterned Paper Challenge
8. Word Art Wednesday #384-#385 - AG
9. Double Trouble Challenge #28 - Spring/Summer theme (I did all three things, add the beverage, entered at Three Amigos)
10. Three Amigos - Food and/or Drink
11. DL.ART Thankful Thursday #243 - Coffee, Tea, or Cocoa
12. DL.ART May Linky Challenge