Monday, June 10, 2019

Graphic 45 Baby Cards




Hi, Friends......

I am here with a set of baby cards I made with the Graphic 45 "Time to Celebrate" collection. You might recall that I take some of my cards to our little church and people can "buy" them by donating to the Hope Center (our local pro-life pregnancy center) where I volunteer. All the proceeds go to the Center....I do not keep any for supplies.

This is a cause that is near and dear to my heart and so I am delighted to be entering this set in the Graphic 45 June Selfie Challenge (#G45Selfie). This theme does not require a selfie photo, but should reflect something about yourself.  It's perfect because I had a request for a Baby Girl card this week......so this project not only reflects an important issue to me, but helps me raise funds for the Hope Center...with baby cards. 💓💓💓

Here's one of the cards by itself.......
Do you like how I used two bows on the edge? It reminds me of a sweet Baby Book cover.



Here's the set of three with a mix and match of the different patterns in the Graphic 45 collection.






Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 "Time to Celebrate" collection
Distress Ink in Walnut stain to ink edges
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Darice/Core'dinations cardstock

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. Your comments brighten my day!!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this set in the following challenges:
1. Graphic 45 June Selfie Challenge #G45Selfie (reflects something about myself)
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - June
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #91
4. Crafter's Castle June Challenge - AG
5. DL.Art June linky
6. Word-Art Wednesday Week #390-391 - AG

7 comments:

  1. Sweet baby cards and gorgeous papers!!
    The photo with cat and baby make me smile so much!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cards, Janis. The bows are a perfect finishing touch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. I like the two bows. I like where your donations go to. Our church's stamping group donations for our cards go to our Food Pantry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love love love this set of pretty cards! The colors are gorgeous and unique enough to really catch the eye. So did that collection have multiples of the Baby Congratulations cut-out, or did you buy multiples of this collection? The two bows on the side DO make this look like a little baby mini-album and are such a sweet touch. Now you've got me motivated to pull out my Graphic 45 and put something together as well. You are on a roll lately with your Graphic 45...yay for you!
    Oh yes..and that cat meme...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha....the collection had multiples of the Baby Congrats cutapart. I DO have a big stash of G45, but EVEN I do NOT buy more than one of a Graphic 45 collection. (....very often, at least. LOL!!)

      <3
      Janis

      Delete
  5. Very beautiful!! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis