I am here with two masculine cards using the Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" collection. I love these vintage-style car images. One of these will go to my hubby for Father's Day. I am safe posting them, though, because he doesn't look at my blog. Ha.
I was inspired by the fabulous June card sketch from Stick it Down.
I am entering this in the Graphic 45 June Selfie challenge as these cards reflect some of the eclectic vintage antiques we own and enjoy.....including an old farm truck out next to the driveway. :)
Here are the two cards I made:
And the other one....
Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" collection
CARDZ-TV Potpourri stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Distress Ink in Black Soot
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Scrapbook-Adhesives - Photo Corners in gold
Core'dinations - kraft cardstock
Hope you liked seeing my masculine cards. Thank you for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. Graphic 45 - June Selfie Challenge #G45Selfie (reflects my love for vintage items)
2. Stick it Down - June Card Sketch Challenge
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - June
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Masculine
5. DL.Art June linky
6. Word-Art Wednesday Week #390-391 - AG
7. Kat Scrapiness June Card Challenge - Food &/or Father's Day
8. Creative Inspirations June Challenge - Glitz and Glamour (I added gold to my cards for a glamourous gleam to go with the elegant vintage cars.)
9. Tales from the Craft Room Challenge #5 - For the Boys
10. Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - For Dads