Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Masculine Cards - Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman"


Hi, Friends......

I haven't been posting much, but that doesn't mean I haven't been making cards! I just get bogged down with blogging sometimes. So to remedy that....I have decided I need to occasionally post small batches of cards together in one group. So I am doing that today.

With Father's Day just around the corner, I made a bunch of masculine cards to put in my box at church which supports the local crisis pregnancy center where I volunteer. Some of these have Happy Father's Day greetings inside and others are more generic so they can be used for any special occasion where a guy card might be desired.

Today I am sharing the ones I made with my Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" collection. As with all Graphic 45 collections, these cards nearly make themselves. Hardly anything more is required than choosing which papers you want to coordinate with the cut apart panels! Easy peasy and so wonderfully vintage! It also burned through a bunch of black cardstock scraps for matting the panels. Yay!!

Some of my cards focus on apparel for the fashionable gentleman........


I added the chipboard "Dashing" tag from the same collection to this card.

The pocket watch was fussy cut from another sheet in this collection.


Inside sentiment says: "Hat's off to you!"

Some include examples of the cars you would expect such well-appointed gentlemen to drive.....





















Supplies used include:
Graphic 45 "A Proper Gentleman" Collection
Scraps of solid cardstock for matting panels
Cardstock for card bases

Hope you enjoyed this little collection of masculine cards! Remember to get your Graphic 45 out and USE IT!! So fun and easy and fabulous!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering these cards in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #444-#445 - Anything Goes
2. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #116
3. Crafty Hazelnut's June Patterned Paper Challenge
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #380 - Use Snippets
5. TCP Tuesday Challenge #369 - Patterned Paper
6. DL.ART June 2020 Linky Challenge
7. Kat Scrappiness June Challenge - All About the Boys
8. Papercraft Challenges June - Father's Day/Male
9. Creative Fingers Challenge #188 - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Love them! Really stylish. It's so hard to actually USE Graphic 45 papers, though isn't it? They are so gorgeous that it really hurts to make that first cut into a sheet. But you've inspired me, I think I might get some of mine out to play this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you made such a nice assortment of masculine cards..and I love the vintage Graphic45 designs. The tall, slim card shape couldn't be more appropriate for the fashionable gentleman as well, ha! You always say that Graphic45 cards almost put themselves together but we all know it's your eye for design and color that creates the final effect. Thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I hear ya with blogging. I just took almost 3 weeks off! Love your cards. Thanks for playing along with Papercraft Business Challenges!
    Jill – Design Team member at Papercraft Business
    Visit my blog - Killeen House Studio

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set of cards Janis! Graphic 45 always ticks the boxes :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis