I'm here with a fun one-layer beachy card to share with you. The lovely Dunja over at Cards und More invited me to be a Guest Designer for their August Challenge using this lovely mood board for inspiration:
Here's my take......
Supplies used include:
Fresh Squeezed Stamps - Beachy Keen (retired)
Lawn Fawn Pottery Barn Ink Cube Set - Crunchy Leaf
Distress Inks and Distress Markers
Hope you enjoyed seeing my summery beach card. Please join us at the Cards und More Challenge! Thank you again to Dunja and all the Design Team at Cards und More for the opportunity to Guest Design.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #120
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #450 - #451 - AG
3. DL.ART August Linky Challenge
4. Dare2BArtzy August Challenge - AG
5. The Artisitc Stamper August Challenge - AG with stamping