Monday, January 17, 2022

Happy Birthday Balloons with a Sketch


Hi, Friends.......

Get your shades on......you're going to need them!  I am here with a card using the current MFT Sketch Challenge #576.  I thought of balloons and birthdays when I saw it.

 

I flipped the sketch and turned it into this happy card using some super bright fuchsia and turquoise papers....my favorite colors!!  The balloons have tiny rainbow polka-dots that are just adorable. 


Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Big Balloon Cutaways die set - retired
Winnie & Walter - Essentials:  Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) - retired
Inspired by Stamping - Graceful Hydrangea stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Hope you enjoyed my card.  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Hope your New Year is going well.

❤
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1.
MFT Sketch Challenge #576
2. AAA Birthday Game #33 - Two Favorite Colors



3. Cut It Up Challenge #243 - AG with a Die
4. Ally's Angels challenge #54 - AG
5. DL.ART January Linky Party
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #525 -526
7. STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge (CAS + Opt twist Rainbow)


10 comments:

  1. Fun colors for a birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuchsia and turquoise- now that's a striking combo. Love the oversized balloons too. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday ,hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very striking colour combination and a great birthday card. I bet those balloons really catch the light when you move the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to use balloons for the circles! Perfect for a birthday card.

    Thanks for sharing your awesome project with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fantastic, Janis! What a great use of that sketch. :-D PS Mentioning you today over on my Grammy's Attic blog - I made a dragonfly card after seeing your post yesterday. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and great take on the sketch, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card Janis and wonderful interpretation of the sketch. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous Birthday card!! Great take on the sketch!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful combination, blue and fuchsia. I loved the whole card. Thank You for playing along at AAA Birthday Challenge. DT Dhruvika

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis