Get your shades on......you're going to need them! I am here with a card using the current MFT Sketch Challenge #576. I thought of balloons and birthdays when I saw it.
I flipped the sketch and turned it into this happy card using some super bright fuchsia and turquoise papers....my favorite colors!! The balloons have tiny rainbow polka-dots that are just adorable.
Supplies used include:Hope you enjoyed my card. Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope your New Year is going well.
Winnie & Walter - Big Balloon Cutaways die set - retired
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) - retired
Inspired by Stamping - Graceful Hydrangea stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Smokey Gray
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Sketch Challenge #576
2. AAA Birthday Game #33 - Two Favorite Colors
3. Cut It Up Challenge #243 - AG with a Die
4. Ally's Angels challenge #54 - AG
5. DL.ART January Linky Party
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #525 -526
7. STAMPlorations January CAS Challenge (CAS + Opt twist Rainbow)