I am here with a sweet little card for this week's MFP Stamp Shop Challenge where they ask us to make a Clean and Simple Bunny card.
I watercolored my little scene by swiping my aquabrush over my Crayola Watercolor Pencils. Next, I rubbed my finger over my Cotton Candy Gelato and applied it to the doily pattern to accent the texture. I gently rubbed it with a moist baby wipe to blend. Lastly, I finished by mounting it on a pale blue card base. I think it turned out really cute!!
Hope your week has been going well. Thank you for coming by to visit!!!
1. MFP Stamps Challenge #10 - CAS Bunny
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #221 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
3. Critters and Creatures Linky Party 2 March - Anything Goes with Critter or Creature as Focal
4. Die Cut Divas - Something Spring
5. Twofers Challenge #15 - Organic (must stamp)
6. Great Impressions March Challenge - Bunny Hop (Easter/Spring)
7. Penny Black at All Sorts - Feature a Creature (must stamp focal)
8. Craft Stamper March TIMI Challenge - Take a Stamp (must stamp)
9. One Crazy Stamper March Challenge - Anything Goes
10. Fun Cuts Challenge - O is for Oval
11. Amusing Challenge - Birthday Celebrations
12. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - A Bit O' Green