I am here with another valentine to share with you. For this one I followed the Stick it Down Feb Card Sketch.
Here's my take..........
Supplies used include:
Darice - Nesting Hearts die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Unity - "Happy Valentine's Day!" from Sweet for my Sweet
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Adhesive square rhinestones from my stash
Variety of DCWV patterned cardstock scraps
Core'dinations/Darice cardstock for card base
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you liked my valentine card!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Stick it Down February Card Sketch Challenge
2. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #426-#427 - Anything Goes
3. Crafty Hazelnut's February Patterned Paper Challenge
4. Die-Cut Divas February Challenge - Hearts and/or Flowers
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use 2 or More Patterned Papers
6. Kat Scrappiness February Challenge - Hearts
7. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #108
8. Double Trouble Challenge #49 - Again and Again (Thing 1: I repeated the rhinestones and the strips of patterned paper.)