Don't forget about my ATC Birthday Party
with weekly ATC challenges!
Be sure to enter my Blog Badge giveaway HERE!!!
WEEK 1 Theme - "All Those Cats!!" You can still enter HERE
WEEK 2 Theme - "And The Chickens." You can still enter HERE
WEEK 3 Theme - "Adorable Teapot Collection" You can still enter HERE
WEEK 4 (FINAL) Theme - "And Then.....Chocolate!" You are HERE
The giveaways and challenges end 11:55 pm Pacific, March 3, 2018
So HURRY before the gates close!!!
Welcome to the final week of my ATC Birthday Party!!! This is my actual Birthday Week....Tuesday being the actual day! :) This is why I love celebrating all during the month of February....because it can culminate in my BD which is nearly at the end of the month. :)
Thank you for all the fun ATCs you have been entering. I totally LOVE them all!! I am thrilled to say that I already have received a wonderful ATC in a little BD package from my crafty pal Gail in Norway (photo at bottom of this post) and I know several others are waiting until the end of the challenges to send me an ATC or two, also. I am soooooooooo excited to add to my collection of ATCs with some of your fabulous creations!!! (Remember it is NOT required to snail mail your ATC to me to be in the prize drawings.)
So on to this final challenge theme for WEEK 4:
Oh, yummmmmmmmy....I do love chocolate!!
Janis' chocolate favorites:Oh, dear....I think I have gained 30 pounds just reading over this delectable list of my chocolate favorites!!! My wise hubby gave me several lovely gifts for Valentine's Day, but only one chocolate bar....a scrumptious one with hazelnut crunchy add-ins. (It lasted nearly a week unopened, but only about 15 minutes opened!! Ha.)
1. Favorite variety: milk chocolate over dark chocolate every time!
2. Favorite cake is German chocolate....ONLY with the homemade ooey-gooey coconut and pecan icing....none of that stuff from a tub that looks and tastes like glue. (I am only guessing, there...lol!!!)
3. Favorite candy bar: Kit Kat (naturally) but Heath is a close second....and Almond Joy....and Snickers....and PB M&Ms.....and Reese's PB cups.....and Rolo....and Twix.....and....and....and.... oh, my goodness...make me stop!!!
4. Favorite ice cream: Mocha almond fudge
5. Favorite cookie: Homemade chocolate chip with walnuts...but I love OREOs, too!
6. Favorite sundae: Hot fudge
7. Favorite milk shake: Hot fudge with extra malt
8. Favorite brand: Lindt
9. Favorites in a box of chocolates: English toffee, caramel, bordeaux, maple, pecan/caramel, all of them. :)
10. Favorite Add-Ins: Toffee, nuts, caramel, dried fruit, malt, mint.
11. Other chocolate favorites: Classic Almond Roca, Lindor Truffle balls, Malt balls with REAL milk chocolate covering.
Here is the chocolate ATC I made to share with you. It has chocolate chip cookies and a box of chocolates on it....and some OREOs in the background. :) Sorry I couldn't get a decent glare-free photo.
So............now it is your turn to make a chocolate-themed ATC. It can be chocolate in any of its many forms. (Except NOT as a fat 60-year-old lady!! Ha!!!) But you can use a chocolate cupcake, chocolate candy bar, chocolate chip cookie, etc.....feel free to get ideas from my favorites list above!!
Not sure what an ATC is???? Have questions about the Rules and Guidelines for my ATC Challenges? The answers to all those questions may be found on THIS POST.
Thank you so much for the wonderful ATCs you have made so far. Remember that there will be a prize randomly awarded to one participant in each of the four weekly challenges plus one for the blog badge giveaway....5 prizes total. So be sure to post my ATC BD blog badge in your sidebar and participate in each of the weekly ATC theme challenges for the best chance of being drawn. You can enter the badge giveaway and any of the weekly challenges until Saturday, 11:55 pm Pacific, March 3, 2018.
Now.....I want to show you the lovely BD surprises I got in the mail from Gail (Ionabunny)!!! She sent me the super-fun Mer-cat ATC she made for Week 1 PLUS a Mer-cat stamp!! Also this furrrrrabulous Cat-ifer Columbus BD card. I wish my photography were better. Totally doesn't do justice to this amazing card!! THANK YOU, GAIL!!!!
Remember this is the FINAL week to enter the 4 weekly ATC challenges and the Blog Badge Giveaway. Everything closes Saturday, 11:55 pm Pacific, March 3, 2018.
Thank you for indulging me with my crazy ATC Birthday celebration idea!!! I hope you have had fun. I can't wait to see your chocolate-themed ATCs!!!