I am back with my last of the three cards I made with my Pink Fresh Acetate pieces and a leftover bubble wrap background. Here are cards #1 and #2, in case you missed them.
We are back to pink and this one carries a heartfelt sentiment that shows that truly loving and caring for someone means that you can accept the unique ways they were created.....even with their quirks and weirdnesses.....without missing the amazing parts of them. We all have our faults and weaknesses......being human, and all!!! True friends acknowledge those shortcomings while still managing to bring out the best in each other. "Let us spur one another toward love and good deeds." (from Hebrews 10:24)
Supplies used include:
Pinkfresh Studio - Life Noted Acetate Die Cut Words (retired)
Pinkfresh Studio - The Mix No. 1 Acetate Tags (retired)
Background: Photo paper + Distress Inks
Rhinestone hearts from my stash
Darice cardstock for card base
Tombow - Mono Aqua Liquid Glue for attaching those transparent acetates!
Hope you enjoyed this mini-series of cards made with the fun Pinkfresh products!! Have a lovely day. You are amazing!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Pinkfresh Studio - January 2019 Challenge - I used Distress Inks in a few of the bright saturated colors from the July 2018 Mood Board , and was inspired by the Watercolor part of the challenge.
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Have a Heart
3. Allsorts #504 - Friends
4. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday January Challenge - Sparkle and Shine (I added pink rhinestones for sparkle.)
5. DL.ART January Linky
6. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Love is in the Air
7. Double Trouble Challenge #20 Love, Peace, and Kindness is in the Air (I did all three things: #1 My sentiment is about acceptance and my background is light and airy. #3 I added pink rhinestones for sparkle. #2 I linked up to The Paper Girls challenge.)
8. The Paper Girls Challenge #168 - Sparkle and Shine
(I added pink rhinestones for sparkle.)
9. TCP Tuesday Challenge #353 - Love
10. Time Out Challenge #127 - Inspired by Words (I was inspired by the idea of being strengthened by your friends from this quote.)