I am here with a sweet card that I made using an adorable set I received from a crafty friend and hadn't inked up yet. So much fun playing with new toys. 😎
I used a very simple color scheme for this card. We get moderately snowy winters where I live and I notice how everything turns monochrome when it snows. This card reflects that look with only the pops of red and a touch of pink breaking the neutrals. I adore this bundled up little snowguy with the pup ready to play nearby. I even found some sweater knit patterned paper in my stash to put in the background to add to the warm, cozy "bundled up" feel.
I added some pretty sparkle to the snow and to the snowguy with my clear Wink of Stella pen, but naturally it is rendered completely invisible in this photo! lol...
Products used include:
Penny Black - Merry Delight stamp set
Versafine Ink in Smokey Gray
Clear embossing powder
Spectrum Noir markers
Wink of Stella pen
Misc. cardstock, snowflakes, and fake raffia ribbon from my stash
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you are all doing well and enjoying a restful January.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #2 - Bundle Up!
2. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #81
3. Crop Stop Link Party #47 (I used Tsukineko Versafine ink and Ranger Distress Markers)
4. Penny Black Saturday Challenge - AG opt Something New
5. Power Poppy Creative Confetti Challenge - Let's Go Half & Half
6. Craft Stamper TIMI January Challenge - Anything Goes with Stamping
7. Double Trouble Challenge #19 - Warm and Cozy
(I did Thing 1 - all warm and cozy bundled up, Thing 2 - I have mittens and a puppy, Thing 3 - Double Dare by entering over at Creative with Stamps, too!)
8. Creative with Stamps Challenge #34 - Mittens