I am here with a special card to help the lovely Mia at Craftartista celebrate her 3rd Blogaversary. Congratulations, Mia, you are awesome!!!
You can join in the fun, too, by making a creation using one of Mia's wonderful mandala digis that she has on her Freebies Page.
I used Mandala #15 with a previously made vivid orange watercolor marker refill background. Love this super-bright citrusy card....and I even got adventurous and added white accents with a gel pen! I adore how that made this card come alive. It is my new favorite way to embellish my coloring....esp for geometrics! Get your shades on and take a look:
Supplies used include:
Craftartista - Mandala #15 digitial image
Spectrum Noir markers
The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy stamp set (retired)
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (retired)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (retired)
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Sakura - White Gel Pen
Do you like the bright colors? We've had a week of very gray, very wet weather and these colors really spoke to me.
Hope you will join in Mia's festivities for her 3rd Blogaversary!! Congratulations, again, Mia!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftartista's 3rd Blogaversary - Use one of her Mandala digital images
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #440-#441 - AG
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #115
4. As You Like It - Favorite Embellishment
5. Creative Fingers Challenge #186 -AG
6. DL.ART May Linky Challenge
7. Double D Challenges - Begins with Letter M (I used Mandala.)
8. STAMPlorations May Theme and Prompt Challenge - Stamps + Tropical
(the citrus colors reminded me of tropical fruit)
9. STAMPlorations Spring Fling Linky Party - Spring
10. Time Out Challenge #162 - Free