Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Happy Thoughts - Craftartista's 3rd Blogaversary


Hi, Friends.....

I am here with a special card to help the lovely Mia at Craftartista celebrate her 3rd Blogaversary. Congratulations, Mia, you are awesome!!!


You can join in the fun, too, by making a creation using one of Mia's wonderful mandala digis that she has on her Freebies Page.

I used Mandala #15 with a previously made vivid orange watercolor marker refill background. Love this super-bright citrusy card....and I even got adventurous and added white accents with a gel pen! I adore how that made this card come alive. It is my new favorite way to embellish my coloring....esp for geometrics! Get your shades on and take a look:


Supplies used include:
Craftartista - Mandala #15 digitial image
Spectrum Noir markers
The Alley Way Stamps - Speak Easy stamp set (retired)
Versamark ink
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (retired)
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set (retired)
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Sakura - White Gel Pen

Do you like the bright colors? We've had a week of very gray, very wet weather and these colors really spoke to me.

Hope you will join in Mia's festivities for her 3rd Blogaversary!! Congratulations, again, Mia!!!

🖤
Janis


Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Craftartista's 3rd Blogaversary - Use one of her Mandala digital images
2. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #440-#441 - AG
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #115
4. As You Like It - Favorite Embellishment
5. Creative Fingers Challenge #186 -AG
6. DL.ART May Linky Challenge
7. Double D Challenges - Begins with Letter M (I used Mandala.)


8. STAMPlorations May Theme and Prompt Challenge - Stamps + Tropical
(the citrus colors reminded me of tropical fruit)

9. STAMPlorations Spring Fling Linky Party - Spring

10. Time Out Challenge #162 - Free

14 comments:

  1. oh I have my sunglasses on! Fab card, I love all these vibrant colours. And that gel pen accents really adds the perfect finish to your card. Super! Thanks for your lovely comment at Time Out blog and thanks for joining us x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply LOVE the bright colours on your beautiful card, Janis!
    And what a great idea to add these little white dots on the mandala!
    Your card is really creative and the watercolored background is stunning. It is a fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining me in my blogaversary. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty and fun with these bright colors. I like the white gel pen accents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours remind me of Flower Power and the 70-ties...Looks so good and so cheerful! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be still my heart and get my sun glasses for this bright and fun card. I love it. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge " begins with the letter M." Good luck!
    Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant colors in Mia's mandala and your card turned out so great, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright, happy colors you've used on this fabulous card! Thanks for joining the fun at STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me gusta como haz intercambiado colores
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW those are some bright colors ... but beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Begins with “M”’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colours are so bright, wonderful mandala!!! I love your pretty card, besitos...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hola !!!
    Una tarjeta muy hermosa, con ese mandala lleno de color y alegría.
    Saludos, un gran abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, and I love your bold and happy colors. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful bright coloured mandala love the zesty colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis