Yes, I am still around.....just haven't been blogging much. But I *have* been playing with purple patterned paper lately. (Say that 5 times fast!!!) For spring, I love yellow paired with purple. It reminds me of crocuses....some of my favorite flowers.
I made a pair of spring cards with the current Wednesday Sketch from MFT.
I didn't want to cover up the pretty background with this STAMPlorations scripture, so I stamped and heat embossed it on vellum.
A long time ago, a friend gave me eight or so decorative envelopes that are somewhat larger than the usual A2 size. I kept thinking I should make some cards with the appropriate dimensions to use these envelopes.
Since I was in a purple mood, I cut papers the right size and made cards that coordinate with them. I used ivory embossing powder on this one. Which do you like better?
Supplies used include:
STAMPlorations - Bless the Lord - Typografia in Faith
Embossing powder from stash - ivory and yellow sparkle
Ribbon, Brads, and Adhesive Pearls from stash
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you are staying well. We are getting a lot of rain here, so my garden is awfully wet. How is weather where you are?
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #489
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #378 - Use Snippets
3. Papercraft Challenges #58 - Spring
4. DL.ART May Linky Challenge
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May Challenge
6. STAMPlorations Never-Ending Anything Goes Challenge
7. STAMPlorations Spring Fling Linky Party - Spring (plus I used a STAMPlorations stamp)