I am here with a pretty card I made with a wonderful Unity stamp set from the lovely Lori Kobular (THANKS, Lori!!!)
I followed the fun sketch from the current Cards und More Shop Challenge.
I left the butterfly image uncolored for a vintage sepia tone photo look. LOVE!!! Used lots of scraps for this card, including the gold shimmer cardstock mats, the striped piece, and the bits of gold foil doily which I folded around the corners.
Supplies used include:
Unity - New Fluttering Miracles stamp set
Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop die set
Prima - Gold Doilies
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain for panel edges
Thank you so much for stopping by today!! Hope you are staying healthy and safe.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Cards und More Shop Challenge
2. Papercraft Business Challenge #29 - AG
3. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge 113
4. DL.ART May Linky Challenge
5. Craft Stamper May TIMI Challenge - AG
6. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #377 - Use Snippets
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May Challenge
8. Dare2BArtzy May Challenge - In the Garden