I am here with a pretty card to share. A friend in a different state has been having some serious health problems. I wanted to make a card for her so I chose this lovely scripture verse stamp and butterflies as the theme for this slim-line card.
I was inspired by the dimension and gentle colors of Michelle's card HERE over on the Hero Arts Stay Crafty December Challenge. Digging around in my stash, I found these butterflies I had already stamped and heat embossed and the teal foiled leaves and flowers. Teal and blush with gold is perhaps an unexpected color combo, but I really like how this turned out.
The sentiment and background panels were scraps. The large background piece was a leftover scrap from some simple notecard sets I make from 12x12 cardstock pieces. I have tons of scraps this size and they are spot-on perfect for slim-line cards!!
Supplies used include:
STAMPlorations - Great is Thy Faithfulness - Typografia in Faith
Rubber Stampede - Victorian Butterflies stamp set (retired) (Ebay link)
Ranger - Gold Superfine Detail Embossing Powder
Lawn Fawn - Large Stitched Rectangles die set
Scrap of DCWV patterned paper for background
Hope you enjoyed my butterfly card. As you can see I have spring on my mind lately! Thank you everyone for stopping by today. Stay well and safe.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mod Squad - Anything Goes
2. CARDZ-TV - AG Challenge #131
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #470-472 - AG
4. Crafty Hazelnut's January Patterned Paper Challenge
5. All Sorts Week #605 - AG
6. We Love Chocolate Baroque January Challenge - Feminine
7. Hero Arts December Stay Crafty Challenge #18- Inspired by (I chose the gentle colors and dimension from Michelle's card.)
8. Pam's Inky Pinkies Challenge - AG
9. Lost Coast Challenge #113 - Something Beginning with B - Butterflies