It's already time to launch the January installment of the New Year's worth of Rudolph Days entries over at Scrappy Mo's! Remember....if you enter EACH month during 2021, you are eligible for the special prize drawing in December! I don't want to miss out. [FOMO....(fear of missing out!)...is my middle name! lol..]
For my entry I upcycled another scrap piece of salvaged gift wrap from the Christmas festivities. I decoupaged it onto some cardstock and trimmed it to size. This NOEL print fit perfectly on the slim-line card. I added a large scrap of gleaming gold striped patterned paper behind it and placed a few of my weird snowflakes on top along with a star and some sequins. Very simple...quick and easy! Do you like the turquoise and gold? I love that combo!
Supplies used include:
Salvaged gift wrap
DCWV patterned paper
Snowflakes and misc doo-dads from stash
Hope you enjoyed seeing this festive card. Maybe it gives you ideas on upcycling your gift wrap, too! Have a lovely week!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Scrappy Mo's January Rudolph Days Challenge
2. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #526
3. Crafty Hazelnut's January Patterned Paper Challenge
4. Word Art Wednesday - Week #475-#476 - AG
5. Pam's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2104 - Anything Goes
6. CARDZ-TV AG Challenge #132
7. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #395 - Use Snippets