I am here with a fun card I made by juggling the current MFT Wednesday Sketch:
I turned the sketch on its side and added a few doodads. Cute!!! I used a piece of watercolor background for the panels. The cupcakes are from the Dollar Store and the adorable buttons are from Karen Ladd. (THANKS, Karen!)
Supplies used include:
"Treat Yourself" sentiment from Unity but I can't locate it on their site.
Hero Arts Sparkle Clear - Cupcakes stamp set
Heart background from dollar rack
Versafine ink in Crimson Red
Canson -140 lb XL Watercolor Pad
Dollar Store Felt Cupcake Stickers
Buttons and ribbon
DCWV red cardstock
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a great week.
Stay healthy and creative!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #523
2. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #473-#474 - AG
3. Creative Fingers Challenge #199 - AG
4. Hero Arts Stay Crafty Challenge #19 - Add a Heart
5. Double D 5th Anniversary Cupcakes Challenge