|Brian and Othello|
Here's a sweet shot of Friend Kitties taking a nap together: our big, black Othello and sweet, striped Brian. My angle is obviously not great on this shot because Brian's nose and ears are actually nearly as long as his tail! Ha.....well, not quite! Sometime, I will post a better picture showing his "alien" features. :) In this picture his nose looks more like his dainty little sister's.
Brian was missing for 4 or 5 days after we returned from being evacuated for a week during all the fires. I was just heartsick. He showed up, though, in fine shape...though his coat was full of pitch and debris. We were so relieved and happy.
Super short post today because I am having a few health problems that we're trying to get regulated. I really wanted to get another card made for Mojo Monday prize week, so I will get this in under the wire. :) The pretty blue scraps with an autumn feel were calling to me. [I absolutely LOVE a bright, deep blue with autumn colors!! That combo makes me get giddy inside. Hey, maybe that's what is causing the problem with my heart!!! Ha. ] One of these pieces had a torn edge which I fell in love with. It inspired me to go shabby with this card. :)
This wonderful sentiment from the Inky Antics - Script Sentiments #1 stamp set is stamped with Versafine Ink in Vintage Sepia.
Other supplies used include:
Prima - Wildflower Mix
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearl
Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge, Crushed olive
Burlap ribbon from my stash
Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I appreciate each of your wonderful comments!!! Thank you all for being my super-talented crafty friends!! I am so grateful for all the millions of little things you say that encourage and support me in my crafting endeavors.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mojo Monday #414 - Sketch
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week #194 - Use Snippets
3. Little Scrap Pieces - Show-it-Off Saturday Linky Party
4. Simon Says Stamp Work-It Wednesday August 2015 - Autumn Theme
5. HIMCR #216 Super Scraps Saturday
6. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #200 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
7. The Paper Girls Challenge - Grateful/Thankful So grateful for my crafty friends......like you!
8. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Stamp-It and Blog Hop