Friday, September 25, 2015
Thanks for Coming to Visit - FWF 9-25 and Coffee Lovers Hop
I am here with my weekly Unity - Friends with Flair post. Surprise!!! Unity changed things up again this week!! lol.... The designer hop and FWF was posted on Thursday evening this week!
I also am linking this card up to the Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop. You can use a coffee, tea, or cocoa image. We would love for you to join in this fun hop, so go here to find out how to enter.
I have a giveaway, too, so be sure to check out my whole post to find out the details! :)
Today's card uses one of my neglected Unity grab bag stamps: "Thanks for coming to visit". (I guess it is neglected either because I don't like for people to come over or because they never do! Hahaha.. ) I teamed it up with a sweet little Mary Engelbreit teapot stamp I have had for ages. I stamped them both with Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia and heat embossed with clear powder. I debated whether or not I should color the teapots, but decided the card had enough color already. Leaving them uncolored actually helps them stand out more.
I used scraps for all my panels today and added a lovely felt leaf (from a dollar store pack! Yay!) that I glitzed up by rubbing on gold glitter glue. Love gold shimmer for autumn!!! The burlap circle and background panel each have some of the glittery goodness on them, too. :)
I tied a perky bow with some gingham ribbon and mounted it all on a kraft card base. I really love the country feel that the ribbon and the burlap bring to this card.
I have an extra Stampendous - House Mouse Caffeine High rubber cling stamp to give away!
1. Leave a comment on this post and/or any of my Fall Coffee Lovers Hop posts telling me your favorite flavor of coffee, tea, or cocoa. Or if you prefer one of those just plain, that's okay....tell that to me. My favorite is Hazelnut for coffee....oh, YUM!!! I love Hazelnut cocoa, too!!! I've never seen hazelnut tea, but I bet it would be good, too. :)
2. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, TOO. I am not always successful in tracking down my winners, and I would hate for you to miss out if you win!
3. Deadline for comments is: Friday, October 2nd @ 11:59 pm Pacific.
4. This giveaway is open to all my readers....international, included. :)
Hope you enjoyed my card, today......and I hope you will join us for the Fall Coffee Lovers Hop!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Unity Friends with Flair Link Up
2. Fall Coffee Lovers Bloghop
3. Try Stamping on Tuesday - Sketch
4. Pixie's Snippets Playground Week 195 - Use Snippets
5. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #202 - Anything Goes Family Friendly
6. DL.Art September Linky Party - Anything Goes
7. Cards in Envy - Colors of Fall Challenge
8. Little Red Wagon - Happy Fall Y'all
9. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use a Stamp and Hop
10. Verve September Inspiration Challenge - Autumn Lovelies