Here's my last entry into this fortnight's Butterfly Challenge, where I went a little crazy with blue and white!! :) I totally loved playing with that D is for Denim Blue color from Mrs. A's Butterfly Wheel.
I used a leftover scrap of pre-embossed paper that I had watercolored a long time ago and teamed it up with a lovely sentiment from Dare2BArtzy. I think I will put this in my stash of sympathy cards, which is unfortunately looking a little bit thin lately.
Supplies used include:
Dare 2B Artzy - Prayers 4 You stamp set
Versafine ink in Majestic Blue
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
DCWV cardstock scraps from stash
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock
Thanks for taking a peek at my card. I appreciate you taking the time to come visit my blog!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly Wheel with Letter D is for Denim Blue and Dark Orange
2. Dare2BArtzy - Animals (I hope butterflies which are in the animal kingdom count!!)
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Designer Paper
4. Stick it Down April Card Sketch Challenge
5. Three Amigos Challenge #25 - Springtime