I am back with a sunny, springy card to share today. We have been having anything but warm sunny weather here lately. We've had tons of rain and this morning the ground is covered in snow. I definitely need something completely cheery and bright.
I followed the same sketch that has been inspiring me lately from the Stick it Down April Card Sketch Challenge......and did more stash-busting.
I used another of my embossed layered backgrounds and a border strip from a package I have had around for a long time. My sentiment panel was one from my stash. I layered up a bunch of flowers to add some sunshine to the design.
Supplies used include:
"You are seriously the best" from Never a Dull Moment SMAK Sept. 2012
Prima - Wildflower Mix
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Rhinestones
Various scraps from my stash for making background
Darice - Interlocking Circles embossing folder
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock
Hope this happy card brightens up your day if you are having gray skies!!! Thank you for stopping by.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Stick it Down April Card Sketch Challenge
2. DL.ART April Linky Challenge
3. All Sorts Weeks #515-516 Blossoms, Butterflies, Bugs
4. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Beautiful Blooms
5. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with Patterned Paper
6. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #382-383 - Anything Goes
7. Three Amigos Challenge #25 - Springtime
8. TCP Tuesday Challenge #356 - Spring
9. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #87
10. Papercraft-Challenge #34 - Polka Dots