Thursday, April 11, 2019

Let it Snow - Christmas Kickstart



Hi, Friends.......

I have a jolly little card to share with you today for Jo's Christmas Kickstart Challenge with this fortnight's theme of "Frosty and Friends".  Don't you just love sweet snowmen?  


I used an adorable snowman die set I won some time ago from the Lovely Di over at Pixie's Snippets Playground (THANKS, Di!!) and, naturally, I used all scraps for this card (including the background, but excluding the card base). I even added some birdies and seed. Awwwwww......so cute!!!


Supplies used include:
Echo Park - Snowman #2 die set
Pigma Micron Black Pens set of 8 (I used the 01 to color in the smile in the embossed holes.)
Memory Box - Cheery Cardinals die set
Memory Box - Resting Birds die set
Unity Stamp Co. - "Let it Snow" stamp from One of a Kind Winter
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
Pink & Main Scallop Waves die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Misc. scraps from my stash
Gold glitter for bird seed

Hope you liked my cute little snowman and his birdie friends! Thank you so much for stopping by today.


Janis



Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #8 - Frosty and Friends
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #349 - Use Snippets
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #432 - AG Christmas
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #382-383 - Anything Goes
5. Double Trouble Challenge #25 - Wood + Woodland Creature I reached my limit on the Cupcake Challenge, so I just did Thing 1 (wooden sticks for snowman arms) and Thing 3 (woodland birdies).
6. Christmas Crafts All Year Long April Challenge - Family and Friends
7. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #182 - Anything Goes Christmas
8. DL.ART April Linky Challenge

10 comments:

  1. I love that sweet snowman with his cute smile and little birdy chums! Your card is gorgeous, Janis. I love his scarf too. Thanks so much for playing at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I like the addition of the birdseed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable snowman Janis. Thanks for joining the fun at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this scene is really cute with that snowman and his birds friends!! The seed are a great addition!! It's a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes, that snowman is already the cutest thing but the birds and seeds are the topper! I love the way you combined all those different stamps and dies for this cheery little snow scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Janis - how lovely to see you using your prize - and so well done too! The addition of the little birds and seed totally makes this card! Brilliant.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable. I love the texture layers and the birds
    Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes APRIL 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the scene you created even with the little bitty bird feed. Thanks again for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Janis! How clever to add bird seed. (And I love your cat-themed cartoons.) Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #25.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis