I have been using some of my large patterned papers lately, and here are a couple more cards I made with some. I like the tropical surf theme for summertime masculine birthday cards, but didn't want to dress them up too fancy.
So I put some Glossy Accents on the surfboards and added a simple sentiment and photo corners. Quick and easy......and used up some old stash!! WIN! I couldn't decide whether I wanted to use a sunny yellow or jungle green.....so I made one of each. :) Which one do you like better? I think I like the yellow one.
Supplies used include:
DCWV patterned paper
Scrapbook-Adhesives - Photo Corners
Ranger - Glossy Accents
Cardz-TV - Summer Fun stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Hope this gives you ideas on dressing up patterned paper for quick and easy cards. I think these will make fun birthday cards for a young man. Thank you for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this set of cards in the following challenges:
1. Dare2BArtzy July Challenge - Masculine BD
2. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
3. Moving Along with the Times Challenge #102 - Splish Splash
4. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #396-#397 - Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful colors
6. Mod Squad - All that Sparkles (My Glossy Accents are sparkly)
7. Double Trouble Challenge #34 - I did all 3 Things: Thing 1 AG, Thing 3 Sunshine, Thing 2 Linked up to Three Amigos
8. Three Amigos Challenge #28 - Summer Mood Board