Sometimes I want a very simple encouragement card that is blank inside but has a scripture on the outside. I had these DCWV pieces that I thought would be great for summer. I went with brights for the sentiment panel and card base so the whole thing didn't fade into deepening twilight. I heat embossed my sentiment for a glossy finish that coordinates well with the glossy background scene.
Supplies used include:
Verve - Scripture Medley 2 stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
DCWV patterned paper
Thank you for stopping by today. Don't forget to use your patterned paper for cards that nearly make themselves when you are in a hurry!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card set in the following challenges:
1. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #396-#397 - Anything Goes
2. Crafty Hazelnut's July Patterned Paper Challenge
3. Crafter's Castle July Challenge #19 - AG
4. Paperbabe Stamps Challenge #98 - AG
5. Three Amigos Challenge #28 - Summer Mood Board
6. Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge - Stamps + AG