I am back with my second card for Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge. Here's the Butterfly Wheel for this fortnight. The color elements are: Sage, Salmon, and Sky Blue. The theme elements are: Stitching, Spots, and Step Block Card.
I used more of the adhesive fabric/paper that Karen Ladd gave me. :)
I also grabbed a package of stickers from my Butterfly Box and used a cheerful yellow one here. I frayed the edges of the scripty panel a little bit for a distressed look.
Supplies used include:
Close to my Heart - A Little Love Petite Perks (retired)
Versafine ink in Spanish Moss
My Favorite Things Die-namics - Stitched Square STAX die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set
Adhesive Printed Fabric/Paper from Karen Ladd
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Rhinestones
Ribbon from stash
Butterfly sticker from stash
Thank you for taking a peek at this sunny card. I have one more to share, so I will be back again later. Have a great day!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Butterfly Challenge #136 - Butterfly(ies) + Letter S is for Sage and Stitched
2. Crafty Hazelnut's February Patterned Paper Challenge
3. Crafty Friends Challenge #129 - Gemstones/Pearls
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use 2 or More Patterned Papers
5. MWATT Challenge #115 - No Image, Sentiment is Focal
6. Time Out Challenge #155 - Insprired by Words
(The sentiment I used reminded me of the "acts of kindness" part of this quote.)