I am here with a pretty card with a special feature that is fun and easy to do...but adds a little something extra to your card. It's an Aperture style that I learned over at Mrs. A's Butterfly Challenge back when she was on the Letter A in her challenge themes. (She's currently on the Letter X...so this has been awhile!)
In case you didn't know, Mrs. A's fortnightly challenges feature, along with selected colors and themes, an optional fancy fold element.....with tutorials to help us accomplish them. I rarely attempt them, but I loved this aperture style card back when she introduced that challenge. You can see the card I made at that time HERE. I have been wanting ever since to make another. So here's the one I made this time.
Here it is propped open a bit......
I love how this style is ideal for using stickers that have sentiments printed on them. The pretty sticker and words still show when you open the card.
Here's my card fully open....
Supplies used include:
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Sticker from stash
Sizzix - Circles, Scallop die set
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set (retired)
Scraps from stash for leaves, scalloped wreath base, and sentiment panel/mat
DCWV patterned papers and cardstock
Want 2 Scrap - Adhesive Pearls
Cardz-TV - Favorite Phrases stamp set
Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. A big thank you to Mrs. A for introducing me to this style. Have a great day!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Papercraft Business Challenge #29 - AG
2. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge 114
3. Cut it Up Challenge #199 - Friends
4. DL.ART May Linky Challenge
5. TCP May Challenge #368 - Everyday Heroes
6. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #438-#439 - Anything Goes
7. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May Challenge
8. Dare2BArtzy May Challenge - In the Garden
9. Double D Challenge - Lavender/Lilac/Purple
10. Cards und More Shop Challenge - Sketch