Sunday, January 3, 2021

Spring Butterfly - You are Lovely

 


Hi, Friends......

We've been on Christmas Break from homeschooling our granddaughter, so I was able to make a few cards.  (School starts back up tomorrow, though, so who knows how many I will get blogged!!  lol....)  At least I will get my entry into the MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge for the week.  :)  

Here's this week's sketch:

I must be yearning for warmer weather because I went with an all-out Spring vibe for my card.  My butterfly is a sticker that I mounted on a scrap of cardstock so I could lift the wings.

   

Supplies used include:
Dollar Store Butterfly sticker
Prima and Petaloo flowers
Verve - Sprightly Sprigs die set (retired)
Darice - Interlocking Circles embossing folder (retired)
The Ink Road - Majestic AF stamp set
Versafine ink in Onyx Black

Patterned paper and cardstock scraps

I know it is only January, but does my card give you spring fever?  It does me!!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  Stay warm and safe, everyone!

❤
Janis

Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #522
2. CARDZ-TV - AG Challenge #131
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #470-472 - AG
4. Crafty Hazelnut's January Patterned Paper Challenge
5. All Sorts Week #605 - AG

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful Butterfly creation in such pretty colours, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! This is absolutely amazing!!! Great use of your stripes, the embossing gives a fab look to them! Love the big butterfly and such adorable colours!! This is one of the most fav cards from you!
    Love the photo at the top too... :D so sweet!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Janis! Love how you've created that stunning background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is beautiful, what agreat card, I love the spring look of it too. Need spring as I think things will start to be better then with covid!! Hope you have a safe and happy 2021, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such bright colours! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cheery. I like how you created the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful creation. I love the butterfly. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. X

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words encourage me so very much!!!

Have a lovely day!
<3
Janis