Here's a project I made back at Christmas for my friends and co-workers at the Pregnancy Center where I volunteer. I never got it blogged, so better late than never...right? These little gift bags contained homemade cashew toffee.......Oh, YUM!!! (Good thing I only make goodies like this at Christmas!!!)
I wanted to package it in a fun way but didn't have a lot of time.....so I did simple decorating with foil gold doilies and premade DCWV panels from the same stack I used for the gift bags. Quick and very easy!!
Supplies used include:
WRMK Gift Bag Punch Board
Prima - Gold Doilies
Hope you liked this fun and easy project. I love the golden gleam!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this project in the following challenges:
1. April Rudolph Days at Scrappy Mo's
2. DL.ART April Linky Challenge
3. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with Patterned Paper
4. Word Art Wednesday #384-#385 - AG
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #435 - AG Christmas
6. Christmas Crafts All Year Long April Challenge - Family and Friends
7. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #183 - AG Christmas
8. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #88
9. SSS Wednesday Challenge - AG