Here is their simple design for April --------->
I have several cards that I will be blogging and entering in this challenge. Every one of them is a stash-buster...since I put them together from backgrounds and panels I already had on hand ready to use. This first one uses a double embossed background, a simple ribbon for the side panel, and a sweet sentiment panel from a partial pack I found at a thrift store for only a dime. No kidding!! The little spring flower came already attached to the panel. Sweet, huh? I kept this one very simple to let my background shine!
Supplies used include:
Darice - Interlocking Circles embossing folder
White Sparkle embossing powder
May Arts ribbon
Sentiment panel from thrift store
Hope you liked this simple but pretty card. It felt good to use some things that had been sitting in my stash for literally a number of years!!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Stick it Down April Card Sketch Challenge
2. DL.ART April Linky Challenge
3. Allsorts Week #514 - Sentiment in Focus
4. Through the Craft Room Door (4-9) - Anything Goes
5. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - No Designer Paper
6. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #382-383 - Anything Goes