Hi, Foxy Friends......
I am here with another forest friend card. I was rummaging through my stash and found a couple of these fox images that I had previously rejected....but had saved anyway. To be honest, the heat embossing wasn't perfect, but it wasn't terrible either. I stamped over this one with a wood-grain stamp to make the irregular embossing less noticeable and found him to be completely acceptable after all. Hooray!!
My crafty pal Karen will recognize this fox as "Speedy Fox", an old Mark's Finest Papers image. She and I used to frequent their challenges and we actually "met" through them, before they sadly went belly up. I still have a number of their sets, but rarely pull them out. However, I am determined to use them more often and this is a start.
I teamed old Speedy up with another of my layered embossed scrap backgrounds. This panel was heat embossed after I dry embossed it. Love the shiny golden gleam!!!
Supplies used include:
Mark's Finest Papers - What a Fox stamp set (retired)
Versafine ink in Vintage Sepia
Recollections - Woodgrain stamp (retired)
Simon Says Stamp - Khaki ink
Darice - Crackle embossing folder
Gold embossing powder
Hope you like my card and the woodsy looking background. Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Creative with Stamps Challenge #37 - Birthday
2. Double Trouble Challenge #25 - Wood + Woodland Creature + Cupcake Inspiration Challenge (I did all three...YAY!!)
3. Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday April Challenge - Wings, Tails &/or Spring Blossoms
4. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Animal Antics
5. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #380-381 - Anything Goes
6. Crafty Hazelnut's April Patterned Paper Challenge - AG with Patterned Paper
7. Craft Stamper April TIMI Challenge - AG with stamping
8. Southern Girls - Frame It
9. Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #467 - Woodland Creatures