I have a jolly little card to share with you today for Jo's Christmas Kickstart Challenge with this fortnight's theme of "Frosty and Friends". Don't you just love sweet snowmen?
I used an adorable snowman die set I won some time ago from the Lovely Di over at Pixie's Snippets Playground (THANKS, Di!!) and, naturally, I used all scraps for this card (including the background, but excluding the card base). I even added some birdies and seed. Awwwwww......so cute!!!
Supplies used include:
Echo Park - Snowman #2 die set
Pigma Micron Black Pens set of 8 (I used the 01 to color in the smile in the embossed holes.)
Memory Box - Cheery Cardinals die set
Memory Box - Resting Birds die set
Unity Stamp Co. - "Let it Snow" stamp from One of a Kind Winter
Versafine ink in Onyx Black
Clear embossing powder
Pink & Main Scallop Waves die set
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Misc. scraps from my stash
Gold glitter for bird seed
Hope you liked my cute little snowman and his birdie friends! Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #8 - Frosty and Friends
2. Pixie's Snippets Playground Challenge #349 - Use Snippets
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #432 - AG Christmas
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #382-383 - Anything Goes
5. Double Trouble Challenge #25 - Wood + Woodland Creature I reached my limit on the Cupcake Challenge, so I just did Thing 1 (wooden sticks for snowman arms) and Thing 3 (woodland birdies).
6. Christmas Crafts All Year Long April Challenge - Family and Friends
7. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #182 - Anything Goes Christmas
8. DL.ART April Linky Challenge