I am here with another card for the Winnie & Winnie March Color Combo Challenge. Hope you are not tired of seeing the lovely palette we are using this month, because here it is again.
I've gone a little crazy using these colors because pink and purple are my faves!! 💓💜💓💜💓💜
This time I broke out of the spring color motifs and saw........... Christmas colors!!
I stamped a background using elements from the Winnie & Walter - Comfort + Joy stamp set. I used Distress Inks which don't always stamp perfectly with solid images....but I am really into the arty look of some of the white showing in the bells and stars for a retro, kind of graphic print style look.
I wanted to keep the sentiment very simple to not draw attention away from my fun background, but it had to be bold enough to hold its own, too. I glued two of the purple Happy die cuts together for more bulk and added a single matted "holidays" to it. I think it is just right.
Do you like how I curved the green word phrases around the images???? I love how that turned out!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy Cutaway die
Winnie & Walter - Comfort + Joy stamp set
Winnie & Walter - In a Word: Happy stamp set
Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac, and Peeled Paint
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock and scraps
Hope you enjoyed my card in non-traditional colors. It was so fun to get creative and think outside the box with these colors and images. Thank you for stopping by today!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Winnie March Color Combo Challenge
2. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #7 - Delectable Die-Cuts
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #380-381 - Anything Goes
4. ABC Christmas Challenge - H is for Hang it Up (I used jingle bell ornaments)
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - AG Christmas
6. Crimbo Crackers Challenge #181 - AG Christmas
7. DL.ART April Linky Challenge
8. Craft Stamper April TIMI Challenge - AG with stamping