I am here with a card I made for the Winnie & Winnie March Color Combo Challenge. The palettes that Heather chooses for these super-fun challenges are always fabulous, but this one in particular is so very, very pretty. AND it includes my fave colors.....pink and purple! :) Take a look for yourself........
I had so many ideas swimming around in my head that I almost couldn't decide which to try first. I just jumped in by smooshing Distress Inks in the appropriate colors onto an acrylic block, misting gently, and swiping it across some mixed media paper. LOVE!!! Then I did some simple white heat-embossing, colored in some of the hearts to make a spring flowering tree, die-cut and layered it, and then added a few sequins. Done.
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Winnie & Walter - Kindness with Evelin T Designs stamp set
WOW! Embossing Powder - Opaque Bright White Regular
Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, and Peeled Paint
Distress Markers in Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet
Canson - Mixed Media Paper Spiral Bound Notebook
Core'dinations/Darice solid cardstock
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Hope you liked my simple card today. Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Winnie & Winnie March Color Combo Challenge
2. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - AG
3. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #380-381 - Anything Goes
4. CARDZ-TV - Anything Goes Challenge #86
5. DL.ART April Linky Challenge
6. The House that Stamps Built #M2719 - Anything Goes
7. The Artistic Stamper April Challenge - New Growth
8. TCP Tuesday Challenge #356 - Spring
9. Jo's Scrap Shack Friday Funday Challenge #275 - AG