I was inspired by the MFT 2019 Camp Create Day 1 "Wonderful Watercolor" and Day 2 "Remarkable Resist" challenges and decided to dig out my long-neglected Brushos to make a colorful background over an embossed design.
LOVE the vivid colors......so much fun!....and then when you add emboss resist, too....I am in raptures!!!
Supplies used include:
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set
Waffle Flower - Doily Circle stamp set
White embossing powder
Canson -140 lb XL Watercolor Pad
Colourcraft - Brusho
Pretty Pink Posh - Sparkling Clear Mix sequins
Hope you liked this pretty card. I need to play with my Brushos more often!!! Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT 2019 Camp Create Day 1 - Wonderful Watercolor
2. MFT 2019 Camp Create Day 2 - Remarkable Resist
3. Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make Your Own Background
4. Stamplorations Summer Theme and Sketch Challenge - Stamps + AG
5. Stamplorations World Watercolor Month Challenge
6. Papercraft Challenge #41 - Sparkles
7. DL.ART July Linky
8. Craft Stamper June TIMI Challenge - Anything Goes with stamping
9. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #396-#397 - Anything Goes
10. Penny Black and More - Bright Summer Colors (must stamp focal)
11. Three Amigos Challenge #28 - Summer Mood Board