Here with a quick post for the May Rudolph Days over at Scrappy Mo's. I am also entering this in Jo's Christmas Kickstart where she asks us this month to use a wreath.
I went super-glitzy with a gold embossed wreath and rhinestone ornaments on a watercolor background I made with lots of shimmer sprays and ink. My mat is glittery gold.
Supplies used include:
Stamper's Anonymous - Tim Holtz Collection 2016 Stamptember Holiday stamp set
Ranger - Gold Superfine Detail Embossing Powder
Canson - Mixed Media Paper
Dylusions Ink Spray
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - White
Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Bronze
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Audrey Cutaways die set (has scallops) - retired
Winnie & Walter - Essentials: Katharine Cutaways die set - retired
Hope you liked this shimmery card. Thank you for stopping by today!!
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Scrappy Mo's May Rudolph Days
2. Christmas Kickstart Challenge #31 - Wreathed in Holiday Smiles (use a wreath)
3. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #492 - AG Christmas
4. Word Art Wednesday Challenge #440-#441 - AG
5. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #115
6. DL.ART May Linky Challenge