I am here with a card for the Simon Says STAMPtember Art Impressions Collaboration Challenge. I love this fun set with the ladies chatting and gossiping over lattes. I am not that great of a colorist, but it is fun to give it a try sometimes. :)
I used the colors from the current MFT Color Challenge for this autumny card.
This image is rather......(ahem).....large.....so I put it on a 5-1/2" square card, instead of my usual A2 size.
I stamped and colored my image onto a watercolor marker refill background. You can see a subtle peach color behind the ladies.
Supplies used include:
Simon Says Stamp: Art Impressions - Pumpkin Spice stamp set (from a STAMPtember collaboration several years ago!)
Tsukineko - Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
M&C Boutique - Large Circle Frame die set
Distress Ink in Walnut Stain
Canson - Mixed Media Paper
Scraps of DCWV patterned cardstock and Darice/Core'dinations solid cardstock
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope your week is going well.
Thank you for the honor of entering this card in the following challenges:
1. MFT Color Challenge #125
2. Simon Says STAMPtember Art Impressions Collaboration Challenge
3. TCP Tuesday September challenge, use layers
4. Word Art Wednesday Weeks #404-405 - AG
5. Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper September Challenge
6. Let's Craft and Create Challenge #151 - AG + Add Extra Layers
7. Power Poppy Creative Confetti - Out of the Ordinary Background (I used one of my watercolor marker refill water backgrounds.)
8. Craft Stamper TIMI September Challenge - AG with Stamping
9. DL.ART September Linky Challenge
10. CARDZ-TV Anything Goes Challenge #98
11. House that Stamps Built DCC-S419 - Begins with B (I used BFFs, Baggy Shirts, and Big coffees)
12. Art Impressions Challenge #266 - Use Circles and AI product
13. Lost Coast Designs Challenge #84 - Funny
14. STAMPlorations Summer Theme and Sketch, AG with stamps